jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009




Meiosis is a process of reductional division in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half. Meiosis begins with Interphase I. During Prophase 1, the chromatid pairs are now visible and the spindle is beggining to form. In Metaphase I, the chromatid pairs line up in the center of the cell. of the cell. Anaphase is when the chromosomes have separeted.In Cytokinesis I, the cells finally split, with one copy of each chromosome in each one. Interkinesis has not replication, unlike the previous Interphase I and the interphase of mitosis.Prophase II, Metaphase II, Anaphase II, and Telophase 2 repeats the same steps as Prophase I-Telophase I, with half as much genetic material. Cytokinesis 2 is the final step of meiosis, where each cell splits into two daughter cells. That is the process of meiosis!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario